Experienced Veterinary Technician
What we have:
- a cornerstone practice with a stellar reputation in an extremely fast growing town, located in beautiful Northern Arizona.
- a solid and dedicated team who make your career incredibly rewarding
- a team who goes above and beyond to care for our incredible patients and clients
- a team atmosphere that supports new ideas we believe in efficiency.
- the greatest community in the Country!!!
- The Prescott Area boasts four gorgeous (mild) seasons; snow, sun, rain, and fall colors. All in the AZ mountains - close to snow skiing or water skiing, your choice.
Want to learn a little more about our community? Check us out!
Town of Prescott Valley: https://www.pvaz.net/
Prescott Valley Chamber of Commerce: http://www.pvchamber.org/
Prescott Chamber of Commerce: https://www.prescott.org/
Relocating? We are here for you! Let us help you find your place in our gorgeous community. You will never look back.
A day in the life:
- Morning huddle with the team, we like to have a plan to begin our day!
- Work with your assigned doctor or practice area team to make your scheduled appointments run like a dream.
- Enjoy your opportunity to interact with our incredible clients. We make it easy for you to focus on our clients and their fur baby - everyone wins.
- You have the time to enjoy how streamlined our EMRs are, no more piles - or virtual piles of medical records!
- We make time EVERY week for team development - our planned meetings/trainings are interactive, fun and super important to our culture and growth, we believe you can make them even better! Yes, we encourage providing input as a member of the team.
This is just a small window into a day with us… what are you waiting for?!
This job might be for you if:
- You thrive when presented with multiple challenges and opportunities.
- You can see the opportunity to improve the quality and function of work for the entire team.
- You love taking on challenges that may appear difficult to others and employing outside the box solutions.
- You don’t get frustrated easily. If you don’t know the answer, you’ll dig until you find it.
- You are patient, level-headed and cool under pressure. You stay focused and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You think on your feet AND you love learning new things. When things change you are the biggest supporter and visionary.
- You are motivated and driven. You take ownership of the time you spend with patients and are truly inspired to make a difference.
- You know attention to detail is a must. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right. Every. Single. Time.
If you are getting that little tingly feeling, you either need to pee OR apply!! We are sure it's the latter ;)
To land this ULTIMATE opportunity:
- You must have experience working with Small Animal General Practice veterinary teams. Make sure we can see where you picked up your veterinary technician super powers somewhere in your resume or cover letter.
- Make sure your passion for learning, growth and development in this incredible field are also included somewhere in your resume or cover letter.
- Must be super passionate about being a team player while flexing your veterinary technician muscles.
- Must be a committed learner and teacher, ready to meet professional challenges with ideas and solutions.
- Must be experienced in general practice such as surgical assisting, nursing care, laboratory, wellness care and client education.
- Make sure to emphasize any special interests.
- We would love to add a CVT to our team or an LVT/RVT with ability to obtain Arizona license within 6 months of hire.
What are you waiting for, apply NOW! This is YOUR perfect practice!